A selected range best California wines for you. Available from central warehouse in Germany.
All Wines are directly available from central warehouse in Germany.
What makes us different?
For over three decades, Kendall-Jackson has remained committed to making artisan wine from their vineyards along the California coastline, with a proprietary approach to winemaking that has earned the winery an impeccable reputation for consistency and quality.
Family owned for over three decades
Since 1982, Kendall-Jackson has been a family-owned and family-run business, a distinction that is rapidly becoming a rarity in the industry Jess Jackson, visionary winemaker and founder, had his finger on the pulse of the American palate, producing a style of Chardonnay that has spawned many. Today, Jess Jackson’s legacy is carried on by wife Barbara Banke, Chairman and Proprietor. She is along with the Jackson’s five children, CEO Don Hartford and President Rick Tigner.
Serious Winegrowing is a long-term commitment
- Kendall-Jackson’s estate vineyards include 12,000 acres throughout cool-coastal California regions, where the vineyards are planted on mountains and benchlands.
- All Burgundian wines (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir) made by Kendall-Jackson are 100% varietal to retain purity of expression
- Since 2011, all of our vineyards have been third-party certified sustainable by CCSW (Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing) and SIP (Sustainability in Practice)
- The winery conducts the largest barrel fermentation in the world for Chardonnay, a labor- and cost-intensive process typically reserved for boutique wineries
- Jess Jackson invested in a stave mill in France and formed a partnership with one of the leading cooperage companies to ensure exceptional quality for wood sourcing and production